Tenant Screening Criteria
All applicants 18 years of age and older must complete an application. All sections of the application must be completed in full. When applying online with more than 1 applicant, please do not start individual applications for each applicant. You will be asked to add additional applicants during the online application process.
In compliance with State and Federal law, Trinity Property Consultants has developed written Occupancy Guidelines. All persons who propose to reside in the unit must be included in the occupancy calculation.
Studio Apartments: 1-2 people
1-Bedroom Apartments: 1-3 people
|Maximum HOUSEHOLD INCOME|
|AMI||1 Person||2 People||3 People|
- Applicants must show a current photo I.D. I.D. is required on day of Move-in.
- Applicants must have a minimum of one year of verified rental history in good standing.
- Applicants must have NO active judgments, evictions or unlawful detainer actions.
- Applicant’s household income must meet the program requirements
- Applicants must have verifiable monthly income and show proof of income.
- Applicants must have good credit established with 80% positive.
- Collection accounts must be paid off in full and are not to exceed a total of $1500.00.
- Any bankruptcies must have been discharged for a minimum of two years and verified with written original documentation.
- Any open bankruptcies will be DENIED for rental.
- Credit reports will only be processed through management’s approved vendor.
- Any disputes you may have regarding the credit reporting information can be disputed with the rental relations department. Phone number to be listed on your adverse action letter.
- We complete an individualized assessment of registered sex
offenders who committed the crime requiring them to register as an
· Outside of the City of Seattle – An individualized assessment of criminal history will be conducted with consideration of the nature of the offense, time passed since offense and age at the time of offense.
* Credit reports will only be processed through management’s approved vendor. Any disputes you may have regarding the credit reporting information can be directed to the rental relations department. Phone number to be listed on your adverse action letter.
**Student must show a current government issued photo I.D. before position of premises. International Students must show a copy of I20.
***ANY APPLICANTS THAT FALSIFY INFORMATION ON AN APPLICATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED FOR RENTAL